Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Friday, November 13, 2009

Found this interesting pic in my comp.

Forgot who sent it to me. I think it was Jian Loong.


Finally, finished Mass Effect. A very enjoyable game with superb storyline and character building plots. And one thing I like about the game is that it puts you in a position where you have to make really harsh and important decisions.

Pictures of in-game graphics.



And just my hands on a new FPS RPG game called Borderlands. Below are the actual gameplay graphics. And yay, so far comp can support almost highest graphics.



1 comment:

myst said...

hahaha..mass effect..who did you choose the alien or the human girl...lolz...