Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bad, just bad.

Did something which did not glorify God at all. It was bad. I am sorry God.


And work. Just hope and pray things will not remain like this. Exact feelings of Industrial Training returns. Walking around like a headless chicken is not healthy at all.

Today. had a senior colleague telling me to be patient and try to learn as much as possible. His words really helped me. And patient I shall be. Will try to plan stuffs so that I have things to look forward to at the moment. Hope I will get busy real soon and with dependence on God, I shall show them what MY GOD is perfectly capable of. =)

Late now, will watch Big Bang Theory while waiting for my hair to dry. And tomorrow, work work.

No comments: