Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sudden want.

Been looking at the new PS3 Slim for the past few days.




It is weird, how come I never thought of ever wanting this piece of equipment until today, just mere days before I am going to start working. I never had the privilege of ever desiring it. Probably I always think of it as an expensive equipment. The only time I ever had the chance on a console is the PsOne, and during the time I got it, or rather my family gets it, is when it is almost outdated and the Ps2 was already out. Oh ya, and the Gameboy color, when the DS is already out. lol. Did not have the chance of getting my hands on an updated console, until now.

Price is very very reasonable in my opinion. Acts as a Blu-ray player, can capable of storing videos in its 120GB hard drive, as well as connecting to a wi-fi to surf and play online games (just a thought). Many friends (okla, not that many la, maybe 2?) ask whether I would have the time to play or utilize it rather, when I start my job. But somehow I am confident to answer that I have the time. And this is like the first REAL chance I have to have a console system which is not out of phase or out of production.

But like always, before I consider a rather pricey equipment, I do a lot of research. That is because due to past bad experiences, (not just on hardwares as many of you can vouch) I tend to make really bad decisions if I rush it. So I need opinions.

Everytime I consider this option, Yong's question keeps ringing in my mind.

"Don't tell me when you start working, you want to come back home to play game everyday MEH???"
"lol I don't mind"

-_____-

Me in the very near future, perhaps?

And no, I will not be one of those super-fat-couch-potato gamer the media always badly portrays.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the pros: gamin session after work with frens...shouting till ur voice almost gone...nice!

the cons: come back to face another terminal...games get repetitive after a while...some creativity needed!