Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Melbourne, round 2.

So as you may or may not know, I am at Melbourne now. Reached here at 8.05am, well according to schedule. Took the Skybus from Tullamarine Airport to Southern Cross Station, then took a train to Caulfield station, where I met up with my cousin and he brought me back his house to sleep. Ah, sleeeeep.

Was hungry too. So my cousin whipped up fattening-eat-till-u-die the-good-old IndoMee. And I ate, and I KO-ed, for 8 hours. Straight. No commercials, only a few licks by my cousin's dog which I had to shoo that bitch (literally) off the room.

Woke up at 8pm. Esther, my cousin sister, ate already and Steven, my cousin brother was out studying. No dinner, on the first day. Sadness. Thank God for Kuo Hao. I called him, and he brought me out to eat. Yummy spicy pork chop with rice. lol. Went home, watched a bit of series, catch up with friends & family, then went to bed.

Day 2, off to the beach! For the past 1 and a half years in Melbourne, I have never been to the beach. Yes, I am pathetic, I only stay in the room bla bla bla. I jokingly blame saying nobody wanna bring me, but I admit, I am a very non-adventurous person. So, yea, off to the beach. Kinda excited if you ask me.

Took a train from Caulfield to Chelsea. Yup, a lot of Australian places are named after England places as well. Melbourne has its very own Chelsea and Tottenham. So the beach is at Chelsea. Reached there, took photos, played with water, played with sands (typical Asians), whereas the Ang Mohs wear their bikinis and sun tan and etc. Reaching 5pm, it drizzled a bit, and we had home, stopping by Caulfield for dinner. That night, I KO-ed (again, stressing how weak I am) again.

Day 3, 6am, watched Liverpool vs Lyon. LOL Liverpool, Liverpool. *shakes head, face palm* Injury time defeat. lol.

Went out lunch with Steven. Came back watch Bleach in the afternoon, and took a nap (again) before heading out to Clayton for dinner and catch up with friends. Spend a great deal of time chatting with friends again. It was fun. And now I am here waiting for the Manchester United game to start. Damn funny, the local TV here is about to show Bordeaux vs Bayern Munich. So I have to stream the Man U match online. Was thinking of catching an episode of Leverage before I watch the match, but looks like I won't have the time.

Day 4, tomorrow. Plans: Shopping + Movie. lol. Come Melbourne, watch series, go beach, shopping, movie, eat Chinese and Malaysian food. Only difference? The weather. LOL.

No comments: