Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Flaming Shots

Names like Flaming Lamborghini, Blue Waterfall, Jagerbombs are normally the things that I won't probably touch in my lifetime without much poking, peer pressure or persuasion. They are cocktails, combinations of many hard liquors, with the Flaming Lamborghini and the Blue Waterfall being "Flaming Shots", meaning durin
g they time you drink it, the surface of the drink are lighted up on fire. It seems, the reason this is done is to sorta make the drinks "go up to your head" faster, or whatever that means. Here are some pictures and a video of the cocktails mentioned. My personal favorite is the Blue Waterfall. The video is actually taken from the pub I was at.

Not this Flaming Lambor.

This one.



Watch it. Damn cool. And a very nice drink too!

The Jagerbomb. Liquer + Red Bull

And I took all three of them yesterday. At a pub, at 5pm. All thanks to Mr. Darragh Leow, or some of you, or probably only Wei-Yeah, knows him as Valthier the rogue at Dragon Raider. lol.


Darragh. I am just following what Yong does. Posting up friend's picture without prior authorization. =)

I probably don't wanna sound like an expert so I won't describe the process in detail. But I didn't get tipsy at the end of it all. Just a little light-headed and slept early at the end of the day. Hurray. Wonders how one can get such drinks in Malaysia without going through the hassles of dumb clubs. I just want the drink! lol.

Day after, went to the airport to meet up with my parents. And in my aunt's car, we all head to her place in Stawell, 3-4 hours drive away from Melbourne city. Yup, one can call it a rural area, its really really small and quiet. But I am going to be here until Wednesday. At least I have access to the internet, albeit it being slow most of the time and disconnects alot.

Thursday will be my convocation day and I shall be heading back to Malaysia on Saturday/Sunday Midnight flight.

See you guys when I see ya!

p/s: Oh ya, football world has officially gone mad (probably did long time ago, but it just reaffirms it). How can Liverpool win?? But then again, its ok. They will lose to the next small club. Serious.

No comments: