Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Sunday, October 18, 2009

-____________- since I got so much time

I shall squeeze in another post, at the airport.

My mum, asked me to leave at 4pm, in case highway jams up. So we (Yong and Me, he offered to send me, so good) left at 4pm. From my house to toll, 30 minutes. Kinda stuck, so maybe leaving early is a good thing. BUT highway no jam woh. End up reaching KLIA at 5.20pm. 50 minutes reach liao. We, or rather, I, had SO MUCH TIME, Yong asked me to check whether my tickets and passport got or not, and he said:

If you forget, still can go back home and take and come back. Got enough time, serious.

-___-

Went in, check which counter to check-in, went to the row E and F, nobody lining up, at all.

The counter person that asked:

Sir, where are heading to?

Melbourne.

Check-in here, sir.

*poof* Not even 5 minutes, done.

Time: 5:30pm.

Checks boarding time on pass, 9pm.

-_____________________-

Called my mum.

So, do what now??!

*laughs on the other end*

Go eat lor, at McD.

Already so fat, mum ask me to stuff myself somemore. lol.

Luckily the McD got power socket and KLIA itself has net. So I typed this, checked Facebook, and.... Mafia-War-ed as well. LOL.

So yeah. Going to watch Fringe now. hahaha.

kthxbai.

No comments: