Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How low can you go?

This is the question I asked myself today.

Just yesterday, we (my teammates and I) were rocked by the news that apparently, our experimental apparatus is not working (as it should). I sent out many prayer requests, and really thank you guys for all your prayers, the apparatus is working again today! Praise the Lord!

So, finally, real work! Or so we thought.

I mean, I really don't want to sound whiny, but just that I have to tell someone how I am feeling at the moment. Utter tiredness, lost, and feeling like quitting. I keep asking myself and God. Although I know I should not question God, but somehow I kept on asking: "Why me?" "Why this project?"

Once again, we are hindered by another stumbling block. And the real work hasn't even started yet. I would like to go to details, but I think nobody understands the process anyways. In short, yea, once again, we are feeling lost and we are stuck. Still ZERO progress.

Its so low that if you'd ask me to imagine passing not to even mention scoring this Final Year Project, I can honestly admit that I can't. My only hope now as it has always been, is God, my Heavenly Father. I am clinging onto the hope that God is allowing the situations and environment to push me so low, is so that He will one day lift me up and place me on eagle's wings, just so that the people around me will believe that only God can do this.

As what Jesus said: "Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me."

Now I am only seeing how low can I go, before God lifts me up and show the people around me that it is by God's mercy, miracle and grace which I am saved from this trouble.

I can only hope that it will come really really soon.

No comments: