Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Not again...

Argh. Once more I KO-ed at 8ish pm and slept through the night. And now I am awake at 5.30am, 9 hours later.

Length of sleeping time: Fair
Time of sleeping time: Slight extreme

And the thing is, I did not brush my teeth and shower before I crash. Well, that was not the plan anyways, the plan was to wake up at 10pm, finish off my tutorial and my journal, and raid Obsidian Sanctum + 2 Drakes at 11pm, and sleep at 1ish or probably 2. LOL.

[ Insert familiar quote: "Most plans will fail" here ]

Ok, anyways, I have from now till lunch time to finish off whatever I need or want to do, which includes: Finish off journal reading, complete tutorial question, shower, brush teeth, breakfast, watch Battlestar Galactica, daydreaming, download next episode of Gundam 00, do some exercise (?)... >___<

Today will be a significant day. Going to camp in the lab for the entire afternoon, hope can achieve progress on the project. And going for Kingdom Purpose at night. Hope Kuo Hao really registered for me as this semester will probably be my final semester attending it. Awww, sad but probably somewhat true.

Oh darn!!! Champion's League is this week! WOO! It's gonna be more interesting as some teams were on a draw or a close result. Hmm, if I am not mistaken, its gonna be at 7am in the morning match. Hmm, I see, my sleeping time is training myself for it huh.

Bah, I need sports! It has been 1 week and almost a half since I've done any sports. Ok, random rant.

If there's anyone out there, do drop me a message at the chat box. Pulleeaaaseeee...

No comments: