Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Damn it, am I weak because of this?

Just finished Episode 20 of Gundam 00 season 2. And the ending part is....DAMN SAD. It made my eyes really teary. And with the combination of this song by Yuna Ito, my emotions was shaken even more.

Am I weak because of this?

Anyways, the video and lyrics along with its translation is as below:


Yuna Ito - Trust You
Gundam 00 Season 2 - Ending 2
Japanese (Romaji)

hana wa kaze ni yureodoru you ni
ame wa daichi o uroosu you ni
kono sekai wa yorisoiai ikiteru no ni
naze hito wa kizutsukeau no
naze wakare wa otozureru no

kimi ga tooku ni itte mo mada
itsu mo kono kokoro no mannaka
ano yasashii egao de umetsukusareta mama
dakishimeta kimi no kakera ni
itami kanjite mo mada tsunagaru kara
shinjiteru yo mata aeru to
I'm waiting for your love

I love you, I trust you
kimi no kodoku o wakete hoshii
I love you, I trust you
hikari demo yami demo
futari dakara shinjiaeru
No, hanasanaide


----------------------------------------------------------------

English Translation

Flowers sway in the wind as if dancing
So that the rain moistens the earth
Even though this world is alive, coming closer together
Why do people hurt each other?
Why do partings come about?

Even if you go far away
You’re still always right in the middle of my heart
While they remain completely buried by that kind smile
Even if I feel pain
In fragments of you that I held, because we’re still connected
I believe that we can meet again
I’m waiting for your love

I love you, I trust you
I want you to share your loneliness with me
I love you, I trust you
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we’re together, we’re able to believe in each other
No, please don't let go


----------------------------------------------------------------

Please, anyone who watches that part, drop a message and relate to how I felt...

6 comments:

mei ying tan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mei ying tan said...

aww zhou it's okay to be moved =) there there! *pat pat* Shows that you're a human haha!

A man's strength shouldn't be measured by how well he fights back his tears and his emotions welling up. But his character plays a big piece of it no?

A notorious murderer, say, has every physical strength and control over his victim and is devoid of any emotions during the murder. That comes due to the weakness in his character, attitude and control over his behaviour.

Whereas the most powerful and incredible Man that ever lived on this earth wept for and had his soul anguished over the people He so loves.

I guess it all depends on our definition of what's strength or weakness in our own eyes. It's all subjective from one person to another. One may have the opposite idea of weakness/ strength to the other. Then who's right and who's wrong?

So I suppose what really matters at the end of the day,or may I say the valid definition of something, is how God views it, and whether if we are willing to change our view to align with His or not :)

Jinzhou Yeow said...

Thanks Mei Ying...didn't expect anyone to use this part to leave a comment...ppl normally write on cbox...

But seriously...im kinda easily shaken by movies, shows, animes...esp when it involves love that can never be. Probably felt somewhat related. Haha...

Watched that scene 3 times with the songs, and 3 times I cried. Lol.

mei ying tan said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!

*rofl* so cuute!!! lol!

aiya i guess that just reminded me of that time EIGHT years ago when meteor garden was so 'heng'. I watched already and had the same effects as well...emo emo. Then sometimes with korean movies/ series who are well known for being emo. Series specially have a special effect on the viewers to relate to the characters more since it's slower moving and everyone's thoughts in the series can be seen.

You seem to have deep feelings and thoughts to love and relationship eh :P Oh wait til you come back! I got just the right book for you that I'm currently raving about! have u read the shack?

mei ying tan said...

oh i just read ur last comment again and i just got it...shucks. What happened...that's a bit sad right...never heard u mention also last year. I see your fb and blog i can also guess certain things.

Anyway more on it when we catch up!

Are you back with Sue Ann this Sat? What time arrive?

Jinzhou Yeow said...

lol...i got mention b4 la...one of the nights when we go to mckerz..
anyways, i will be arriving on sunday 8am-ish...sue ann will arrive on 12pm-ish...we are on different flights...