Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Counting down

I didn't expect it to be THIS bad, not that its bad, but worse than I thought it would be.

My feelings, ke-emo-kan, counting down the days which I am to return to Melbourne. I shall weight to myself how bad and how not bad it looks:

Looking forward to:

  • A rather relaxing semester. 9 contact hours. (Dreadful would-be head scratching FYP moments excluded)
  • An opportunity to finish this race with glory. (Always hopeful of a 1st class honours)
  • Back to Planetshakers City Church. (YEAHHH and the Conference on April!!)
  • Better internet. (Definitely, Streamyx hancur-ed these few months)
  • A better WoW experience.
  • Seeing more chicks. (Better target and gun down some of them this time..)

Looking back on:
  • Late night mamaks. (I am sure every oversea Malaysians felt this)
  • Family and Friends.
  • Futsal sessions.
  • Glorious FOOD
  • Being able to go anywhere by driving....
ARGH! Still prefer Malaysia, my home...

No comments: