Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Look alike series 1

Just thought of starting this up when I saw Morten Gamst Pedersen played for Blackburn that night. He reminded me of Jake Gyllenhaal. I for one think they kinda look alike. You be the judge.
Left: Morten Gamst Pedersen
Right: Jake Gyllenhaal

I would post some info about them if I can just open Wikipedia. But due to the stupid @#!$@$ internet at the moment, I can't. Streamyx upgrading my arse.

More look-alikes to come whenever I notice one. Which I actually do have another, just that I am thinking of saving it for the next post. Haha.

On the side news, Kee's World (http://thestar.com.my/comics/kee/kee.asp) 23rd Feb 2009 edition totally explains we students' (especially those just graduated or going to graduate very soon) feelings in 1 comic strip.

So true. I DON'T WANT TO GRADUATE THIS YEAR! T__T

No comments: