Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Monday, August 4, 2008

Eh eh eh...

Everyone keep asking me, eh what happened la? Who betrayed you? Why so emo la? Till even last night when I called my parents, they asked the same thing. -___-

Well, that happened long time ago. Now no more problems whatsoever.

"Why so serious? Put a smile on that face" - Joker, 2008

Wahaha...pro or not? This is my friend who acted as Joker for some ball.

His name is Hong Eu Gene. Having a whale of a time at Canberra, definitely. =P

Well, time to get busy with Uni work again. Decided to continue with Advanced Dynamics, no other choice. Work are starting to pile up, and yet, I feel free. Uh oh, bad sign. Hehe. Well, who cares, as long as I get to hand in all my work on time, other things don't really matter.

I am out of series to watch. Battlestar Galactica just ended season 4. I am open to suggestions, please advice. Preferably Prison Break/ Heroes/ Battlestar Galactica, those kind. Thriller, action, sci-fi etc. I think I should go watch Dexter.

What Dexter??? This Dexter??


Not this Dexter laaaa....donk

This Dexter...hehe.

Quote from Wikipedia:

"Set and produced in Miami, the series centers on Dexter Morgan (Michael C. Hall), a serial killer who works for the Miami Metro Police Department as a blood spatter analyst."

It is based on a International Novel, it seems. Sounds nice right? Wait till you see why he became a serial killer. It seems, he kills those who committed the crimes in the cases he investigates during his blood spatter analyst job which I think has something to do with Forensics department.

Wooo...makes me wanna go download from the Halls people now. I should do that one of these days. Kuo Hao was saying this series is niceeee....so I think I will go watch it...wahaha.

Ok then, time to grab a snack, hanging around on the net aimlessly, maybe watch some random crap. And sleep. Tomorrow's class is 1pm. Not too bad. =)

See ya.

No comments: