Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Monday, July 21, 2008

Betrayal...

Ever felt being betrayed by anyone? I am sure you did. Well, this time, there are 3 of them.

I respected them.

I befriended them.

I planned to visit them end of this year.

I felt blessed with them.

I had fun with them.

I supported them.

Now it is all gone. Wiped. I wish them luck and for them to do such a thing, I wish them happiness.
I guess for my part, what has happened has happened. Now its just how am I handling them, and moving on with my life.
Most people will lose their ability to trust sometime right....now.

But I will continue to choose to trust.

1 comment:

Ohkulala said...

betrayal hurts especially by people you trust. but have faith and you'll find this a very important life lesson.