Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I suddenly feel like...

...the lion in one of the childhood story.

There is this lion. He is hungry. He saw a rabbit. So he chased the rabbit, wanting to eat it. Half way, the lion saw a deer. He stopped chasing the rabbit and chased the deer instead. But the deer ran too fast for him and the lion can't chase it. When he stopped chasing the deer, the rabbit got away too. Poor greedy lion have nothing to eat in the end.

I feel like that lion. Lol.

Why this sudden feeling? You may ask.

Well...





You guess it for yourself.





I am still hungry. =(

Well, although I mentioned to God many times about it, I will still surrender to His will.

You are high and lifted up,
Above all things,
You are higher.

You are high and lifted up,
Great is the Lord,
High above all.

No comments: