Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Zzzz

Sien, I officially hate Australia even more.

The education system here is damn lame. They don't allow me to underload my subjects this semester, only next semester can, and I don't see the reason why it is not allowed.

My case is like this. Fourth year carries the highest weightage for my honours. And currently this semester, I have to take three 4th year semester 2 subjects and one of them is freaking tough. So since I can afford to underload a subject, I decided to drop this hard subject and take 4 relatively easier subjects next semester. But what the heck, it can't be done that easily. For reasons I do not know why. And the stupid admin person in charged wasn't even "your typical friendly Aussie". LAME!

I wish I am at Malaysia studying now. Although things are rather politically chaotic, I still prefer it than the stupid system in Australia.

Other things I hate about Australia:

- Shops closing early
- The weather
- Admin systems in various departments
- Some food
- Some people

Damn it. God give me grace. Bring me through this.

p/s: The internet in Australia is SHIT.

No comments: