Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Super long post: 1st official Aus post

It has been a long time isn't it? Making me feeling soooo lazy to update my blog, haha. But I shall discipline myself and make a loooong post. =D

Ok, firstly, just got my net in my room *FINALLY* 2 days ago. The reason for the long delay is that the unit I am staying is a new house without any phone line or cable or whatever shit that is but I guess you all get what I mean. And the largest internet provider Telstra is sooo slow then they needed like almost 1 month to get things done. So while waiting, the landlord applied a temporary line from Optus for us. In australia, internet usage is not counted per hour basis, unlike in Malaysia. Here, they count by how much information we downloaded, in terms of GB. Unlike the Malaysia, the connection like shit, so they can afford to count in terms of hours and easily provide unlimited hours of access. Once the Telstra line is done, our house will have a total quota of 100gb to download. Which is quite alot considering the fact that we are to share that 100gb among 6 people. Hehe. Erm, housemates are nice people, malaysians as well, and guess what? They too plays WoW, in Barthilas realm somemore...gg? Haha, they keep asking me to topup my account but I don't think I will do that, at least not for the moment. =.= Been to many places and know quite a number of new friends, mainly from church and OCF (Overseas Christian Fellowship). Finally get to see how Planetshakers City Church is like and boy they do not disappoint. Had a great time each time I am there although the journey from my house to the church is approx. 1 hour because the church is in the city and I am living in a suburb. Erm, in terms of food, which was my main worry before I arrive, we had much good food to eat, surprisingly, mainly due to our kiam siap minds and our "semangat-ness" to cook our own meals. I dare to say that we are eating better here compared to the times when I was in sunway. =P And since we have 6 people having meals together, esp dinner, cooking wasn't really much of a problem. 2 will prepare, 2 will and 2 will wash up. Pretty fun times. =) Classes started last week and work is starting to pile up and worse is expected in a few weeks time. Well, in terms of the quality of education, the lecturers here aren't really that much better. The only difference being that the campus is soooo freaking huge and the class is BIG. In Malaysia, maximum amount of students in a class is only around 20+ and here, we have 180+ students per lecture session! >.< Been to Ikea last sunday and manage to grab hold a lamp so that the room is much brighter than it used to be. will be showing you guys in pictures in a moment. I would everything here is great at the moment in terms of accomodation, activities, studies and socially. So you guys back there don't have to worry about me, if you ever did got worried about me that is. =.= Shall explain things in more detail as I show you the pictures in chronology.


This is interesting, there's a dude making these objects by folding leaves and selling them on the streets in the city. Cool huh? Found them when I was visiting the city for the first time with Steven.

Dragon, with pearls provided. (mutiara naga..zzz) =.=

A cool pic I took when steven, his friends and I were at the central park. 15,000 people were there for the free philharmonic orchestra that day.

At night.

Then went to have some delicious crepe (pronounce as somewhere in between of creep and crap..>.<)


Hanging out in front of the state library at night. The people just love to lie down on the grass. Its nice though.

Band performing Mexican music at Victoria Market. I love the hotdogs there...yum!

The free Planetshakers CD after signing up the welcome card. Due to copyright reasons I can't display any picture in the Planetshakers City Church.

The shortcut which I have to walk on the way to Uni. This shortcut saves us so much time! =D

Saw this car on my way back to my house 1 day...wahlao!

Back view...damn chun!

My desk in the room. As always, organized messiness! =P

My bed, double-decker share with Wei Lun

My wardrobe

My lovely bathroom. All business transactions are done here. =)

Outside of the unit.

Outside of the room, Wei Lun posing. =.=

Our lovely kitchen, where homecooked foods are born. And its on the 1st floor. Weird.

The stairway from the ground to the 1st floor.

LCD Tv is provided in each room, we connect our comp to it and watch Prison Break. =.=

Guess what time is this? Its 830pm...zzz

Some nice building but I dunno wat building is it. =.=

In Hungry Jacks (Aus Burger King) and this pigeon juz makan beside me, tak malu wan...and it is not scared of people. =.=

I cooked fried noodle. As you can see, Brandon is giving a sarcastic thumbs up, indicating that my cooking skills need to be much more improved. zzz...

Bought a pair of shoes here...only AUS42...hahaha...

Some cathedral in the city.

Gelati (Italian Ice-Cream) on Lygon Street! damn nice...

Looks damn nice hor...=P

Mine, 3 Combo: Nutella, Roche and Honeycomb...

My dinner that night at Lygon Street, some italian food.

My cute slippers that I bought to walk around the house...coz the tiles are damn cold. >.< My entertainment system, plus the new speakers I bought for AUS30 only. ^^


My room, after installing the lamps I bought from Ikea. These 2 lamps only cost AUS23...bargain!

My valentine's day present! ^^ So nice...thanks, muaks!

Ok then, thats all for my post this time. Hope you enjoy all the pictures and lets do keep in touch...and make sure you all update your blogs! Esp you Tinn...=P Going to play futsal after this, at the residential halls...wahaha...for free somemore...yay...been playing basketball a few times with my friends here...quite fun...and its free! Healthy le...

P/S: Dunno issit the air is dry or dirty...so much nose shit here...everyday oso have to dig for gold...LOL it is fun digging tho LMAO!!!


No comments: