Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Song Survey

1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer
to the question
4.) NO CHEATING!


1.) How am I feeling today?
The Time of Our Lives - Il Divo & Toni Braxton (swt...dun see the relation)

2.) Where will I get married?
Miracles - Hirai Ken o.0??

3.) What is my best friend's theme
song?
High Life - Daft Punk (hahaha...best friend is high)

4.) What is/was highschool like?
Everlasting Train - Hekiru Shiina (tak faham)

5.) What is the best thing about me?
Do you know(the ping pong song) - Enrique Iglesias (i dunno =.=)

6.) How is today going to be?
Joy in this place - Tim Hughes (woohoo!)

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
Green Christmas - Hirai Ken (end of the year only la...hahaha)

8.) What song describes my parents?
Umbrella - Rihanna feat. Jay-Z (LOL HAHAHAHHAA)

9.) How is my life going?
You can't say - All About Eve (nobody can say...=.=)

10.) What song will they play at my
funeral?
I Will Live for you - Planetshakers (yea for Jesus!)

11.) How does the world see me?
Tong Hua - Guang Liang (fairy tale meh)

12.) What do my friends really think
of me?
Why? - Yui (swt...)

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
Echo - Vertical Horizon (no sense oso...but the song is nice tho =.=)

14.) How can I make myself happy?
Home to Stay - Josh Groban (awww....emo liao T.T)

15.) What should I do with my life?
My Life is Yours - Planetshakers (wah...so true!!! =P )

16.) Will I ever have children?
Need you here - Hillsongs (yea...need you here so that we can have children...LMAO)

17.) What is some good advice?
Thunder - Boys like Girls (???)

18.) What do I think my current theme
song is?
Here I am to worship - Hillsongs =)

19.) What does everyone else think of
my current life?
Crazy - Gnarles Barkley (HAHAHA...crazy life!)

20.) What type of men/women do you
like?
For All You've Done - Hillsongs

21.) Will you get married?
Sunday Morning - Maroon 5 (swt...marry on Sunday morning? not bad...hehe)

22.) What should I do with my love
life?
Shout it Out - Planetshakers (WAH!!! SHout it out meh...paiseh la...>.<)

23 .) Where will you live?
Hope - Faith Evans feat. Twista (in hope?? =.=)

24.) What will your dying words be?
Shorty like Mine - Bow Wow Feat. Chris Brown (swt...)

25.) When im having sex i say..
My Way - Tamaki Nami (do it my way baby!!! WAHAHAHA)

26.) When I meet a girl/boy for the
first time i say...
Underneath - Hanson (Underneath where? The skirt? LOL)

27.) When my parents are angry i say..
Justice and Freedom (claim my justice and freedom !!!!)

Some song title came out Jap or Korean name...so i skipped those...not considered cheating gua...a longer post will be posted this weekend...hopefully...kinda busy with school stuffs now...haha...see ya!

No comments: