Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saying Hi from Melbourne!

Hi there people!

I am reporting from Melbourne! Reached on 130pm local Melbourne time, which is 3 hours ahead of Msian time at the moment. On the first and 2nd day, I got to settle my house and my bank and got my local telephone number. Tomorrow will have my internet connection so that I can start posting pictures in the blog. But currently I am staying at my cousin's place in Melbourne city. Tomorrow he will bring me around the city and on Sunday he will bring to the Planetshakers Church! Hehe...

Monday will be going to the Uni to settle my enrollment and to attend the orientation. Hope I will have a good day la...

Kla...till my next post. This post is just to say hi from Melbourne!

p/s: Happy Valentine's Day again Tinn! Hope you like "it", I know you do. =P

Btw, you are the hottest. You go GIRL! =D

No comments: