Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Sunday, March 16, 2008

God's promises


Been going through my 365 Bible Promises for Men over the past few months, it was a gift by Joyce, thanks Joyce!! ^^ it really helped me sometimes for me to get inspiration through short verses from the Bible. To quote them during these past days...it really helped me. =)

March 14:
Ps. 40:11: Now God, don't hold out on me, don't hold back your passion. Your love and truth are all that keeps me together.

Wow...this really helped me because I was really afraid that God will forsake me...on the 14th is more like my request to God...Next is what God answered.

March 15:
Genesis 28:15: I will be with you, and I will protect you wherever you go.

Although maybe it was printed in such a way but who cares...as long I feel inspired its alright. Haha...

Today church was amazing, I just worship God with my heart, fully without thinking of anything else...it was a good experience and it is what worship should be like. I felt wonderful. Dinner was good too, my church friends and I went to Swanston Street, which is in the city, to have thai food. I order Curry Chicken Rice...not bad la...taste nice but not spicy...hahaha...I want spicy.. =P

Now I am back in room, after shower and chatting with my mum while posting this blog. After this going to do my daily devotion and probably after that...finish off my assignment? or play computer? hahaha...

Okla...see you in my next post. I shall post up some pictures I took during the Moomba Carnival I went last week. =) Cheers!

No comments: