Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Survey

----------� � � A L L A B O U T | M E � � �--------------
Name: Yeow Jinzhou
Single or taken: Single but not available...too =)
Gender: Hot Blooded Male
Birthday: 30th Nov 1986
Sign: Sagittarius
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Dark Brown
Height: 183cm +/-
Are you straight/bisexual/gay?: Straight, definitely.

-----------� � � F A S H I O N | S T U F F � � �--------------
Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes?: Anywhere with nice clothes. *duh*
Favorite designer?: Dunno
What is your sexiest outfit?: Me only with my underwear. LOL
What is your most comfortable outfit?: T-shirt and short pants
What do you usually wear?: T-shirt and short pants *I would like to feel as comfortable as possible all the time thank you*

--------------� � � S P E C I F I C S � � � -------------------
What kind of shampoo do you use?: Head & Shoulder
What are you listening to right now: Sounds of my relatives in my house
Who is the last person that called you?: Chia Ying, on my phone
How many buddies are online right now?: Dunno, never checked

-------------� � � F A V O R I T E S � � �-----------------
Foods: Alot wor...lazy to mention them
Guy names: Wth is this, favorite guy names? zzz
Subjects in school: Hate school.
Animals: kitty,cute doggy =) <--- same

----------------� � � H A V E | Y O U | E V E R � � �-------------
Given anyone a bath?: Nope.
Smoked?: Never!!! <-- same
Bungee jumped?: No way <---same
Made yourself throw up?: Tried but failed
Skinny dipped?: what is this <--- i don't get it too
Ever been in love?: Sure got la
Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: No...i think
Ever imagined your crush naked?: Ooooo...LOL!
Actually seen your crush naked?: Would like to. *now u know the answer for the previous one...LOL*
Cried when someone died?: Erm, not really yet.
Lied?: Nope. Crap, I just did. =.=
Fallen for your best friend?: The one I fell for must be my best friend first ma...=.=
Rejected someone?: Yea
Done something you regret?: Who doesn't?

----------------� � � L A S T | P E R S O N � � �----------------------
You touched: Myself too...sweat dripping from my forehead.
Hugged: My mum
You IMed: Auntie Tinn
You yelled at: Don't remember
You kissed: Forgot, my mum i think.

---------------� � � A R E | Y O U � � �---------------------
Understanding: Hmm...should be lor...
Open-minded: Half open minded got?
Arrogant: Depends against who
Insecure: Most of the time. =(
Random: Sometimes
Smart: Nope, I am a stupid boy.
Moody: Abit...
Organized: Sometimes
Healthy: Damn healthy
Shy: Yeap. =.=
Difficult: You should ask my friends instead.
Bored easily: Depends on what I am doing la.
Obsessed: Obesessed of someone. =P
Sad: Erm, sad becoz leaving...
Hyper: I AM MAD!!!
Trusting: u can trust me=) <--- Yea, you can definitely trust me too...trust me. =)

---------� � � W H O | D O | Y O U | W A N N A � � �--------
Kill?: Nobody.
Slap?: Nobody =.=
Get really wasted with?: TINN!!! Lets DRINK!! *wasted with means minum and get drunk with*
Get high with: TINN!!! WAHAHAHA
Talk to offline: Tinn?
Talk to online: Tinn?
Sex it up with: Tinn? LOL!

------------------� � � R A N D O M � � �---------------------
In the morning I: Sleep.
I dream about: I don't really dream.
Sexual preference: leng lui=)
What do you notice first in the opposite sex you're into: DA FACE

---------------� � � W H I C H | I S | B E T T E R � � ---------------
Coke or Pepsi: Coke at the moment
Flowers or candy: Candy
Tall or short: DAMN BLOODY TALL

---------------� � � W H O � � � ---------------
Makes you laugh the most: my crazy frens <--- same + a particular someone =)
Makes you smile: someone =) <--- someone too =)
Gives you a funny feeling when you see him/her: Funny feeling? Horny feeling? Someone =)

--------------� � � D O | Y O U | E V E R � � �-----------------
Sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to IM you?: yeap! <-- sure got la
Wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: Sometimes...^^
Wish you were younger: Sometimes

-----------� � � N U M B E R � � �--------------
Of times I have had my heart broken: Not sure.
Of hearts I have broken: Dunno.
Of guys I've kissed: Hmm, lets see, i am a straight guy?
Of girls I've kissed: So many till I forgot...fulamak! As if =.=
Of CD's I own: Hmm, mayb 4-5?
Of scars on my body: 1 particular long one after I had my leg broken.

No comments: