Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Cina New Year

Happy Cina New Year people!
I didn't had a good start. On the 6th night, I went to play pool. After that, when I tried to get out of the place, the whole place was stucked. So I had to reverse my car from my parking lot all the way till the entry point, at which I accidentally scrap thru a Kelisa's bumper. Hope it was not serious. Then come out from that area, only to rush into a huge traffic jam caused by a police road block. Damn lame, stupid police, as if they purposely setup road block on the night before cina new year. What's their problem man??! Luckily my best friend was with me in my car and we had a good chat. =) Imagine la...100m in more an half an hour. Wth man...then rush straight to Mamak stall to have my Maggi Basah because I was damn hungry and my friends was waiting for me there...in fact they finished their foods already. When the maggi basah come, for the first time. It sucked. T.T Fat Auntie lost standard that night. Sadddd.....when I went back, it was around 3am liao. Parked the car in the house, checked the part where I hit the other car with, not too bad la...but I was so afraid that he will come find me, coz the place where it happened is just in front of a mamak stall. What if he copied my number plate? What if he wants to sue me? What if I gotta go to jail? T____T Wanted to msg Tinn that time but she slept dy...I scared myself too much liao...

So what a lousy day to start my Cina New Year with. Today, as expected, it was kinda boring and I didn't eat much. Came back, kids are making so damn much of noise, can't sleep and was freaking tired. I don't get it, how can a simple car racing game in Playstation can cause them to make so much noise? They screamed, cheered, scolded, clapped their hands...I just don't get it. >.< style="text-align: center;">
She kicked my apek ass =.= (Notice her display pic. LOL)

Bugger....so confusing...

Another one just noticed in my folder. Did this "compatibility test" on Tinn's friendster.


LOL! Got anot...100% @.@

No comments: