Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sigh.

One more week, and I am gone. For those who don't know, I am leaving for Melbourne to further my studies on the 12th of February. Yea, so fast. =.=

Well, I heard this from someone before, forgot who, that life is like a highway (which I have been driving through alot lately). Friends will come into your life through exits and leave once they reached their destinations. Some will travel a long distance with you and some will only travel probably a few stops. Some will make an impact in your life, and some will just be your hi-bye friend. But the closest ones will make you feel that as if they are sitting right beside you, in the car, traveling with you wherever your destinations may be. They will be in your heart wherever you are. And I thank God that I have friends who makes me feel as if they are traveling with me on this highway.

I would like to quote from a book a good friend of mine gave it to me some time ago.

"There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. " - Mahatma Gandhi.

I love you guys, I really do. =..) Fulamak, emo-nya...

Ok, back to updates.

Been studying for around 1 week. Yea, its true ok. Finally had the exam just now. Well, in my opinion, it was really as easy as the lecturer said it would be. All glory to God for His blessing in my life. During my troubled times, He will always be right here for my rescue. =) Hmm, just not sure when the results are out tho.

And I thank God for my mum. (Teary eyes) I know this departure will be even harder for her than it is for me. And yet, she wants me to go. She is the one who have been packing for me, weighing the luggage for me, it really looks as if she is going instead of me. Partly due to the fact that I am still not really facing the reality of really leaving this place for quite some time. Well, I guess with the departure only in a week's time, its time to face reality and overcome it. Instead of sulking and emo-ing, I am to feel excited. But there are just things I am not that ready to leave behind. And you know who you are. =P

Time really flies. Tomorrow is the all legendary reunion dinner at my grandparents' place. Well, some of you may be surprise (esp someONE), I don't eat much during CNY reunion dinners. Well, mainly I m not really used to the food my paternal grandparents' side prepares, and I don't consume any form of seafood besides fish. Well, I know I am fussy but there are people even more fussy. Today didn't had much of a dinner and ended up playing futsal for more than an hour. Diet...diet...some people say I fat already. =.=

First and second day will be a routine. Memorize them already since they are the same every year since God knows when. First day around 10-11am my family will travel to my grandparents' place in Alor Gajah and have first day lunch there. Other random activities such as collecting angpao, listen CNY songs, watch CNY stuffs on TV, watch relatives gambling their hearts out in mahjong, random chats, nap?? o.0 Sigh, the boredom will last till around 3-4pm until my mum get pissed off and bored and we decided to head home, only to realize my mum's sides relatives are here as well. No peace of mind. I guess this year, I will bring up my modem to my room, surf the net, sulk.

Second day, same thing happens. Talk about boredom. This year, our secondary school visiting/gathering will happen on the 3rd day, which is a Saturday. We will be visiting all the houses of those who are in the visiting group. Almost the whole 3rd day will be gone because of this. On the 4th day, sunday. Goes to church, lepak at home, whole day gone. Monday, busy touching up and last minute packing on random stuffs. Tuesday, I am leavin~~on the jet plane...don't know when I will be back again...actually should be around December 2008. =.=

Wow, I am like writing an assignment for my life studies. Right now, I feel like chopping off my nose. Stupid pipe at my nose keep leaking today. And only the left side leaks. Lame la...happens so many times already, medicine didn't really help much. Cacat boy. zzz...its going to be 4am and I still haven't bathe after my futsal session. Ok then, I guess its time for my post to end.

Remember guys....XOXO BFF!!! MUAKS!

No comments: