Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Long list of randoms.

Yo, hihi. LOL *swt*

Here's another edition of my blog, due to demand from VIP. =P

Just invented a quote for 1tin. Haha. It goes like this:

"In the end, what matters is only the people which matters to you." - Zhou

I shall talk systematically today.

1. The Weather has...
...suddenly gone mad. Just yesterday, it rained like so heavily while I was on my way back from Sunway. Yea, I went to Sunway because I gotta pack back my stuffs from the room and cancel the room. Some of you may asked Eh why never take back your stuffs the last time you came back? Well, I was planning to stay there once more on the 4th since the exam is on the 5th. Then suddenly my mum stunned me Means we are going to PAY RM150 for you to stay ONLY for 1 DAY?? I rather pay you stay in hotel lah!! Or give wei lun you stay his house also better lah...swt, kena marah kao kao that nite. So I told the landlady i dont want for February and had to go back to take back my items lor. Lol, items. =.= Ehhh...super off topic. Zzzz. Ok, the weather, it was so damn hot today even with my newly cut short hair. My mum ask me go cut coz can save cut hair money in aussie. So this is my new hair.

Then at night, supposedly study but coz of the weather...(yes, i blame the weather blek!) I kept dosing off...when i woke up, I saw my parents went out and I decided to bathe, get rid of my sleepiness..but ended up sleeping on my bed. Zzzz...luckily didnt dose off till tomorrow morning. =D And I told my mum, Wah so hot la, why you buy such a hot house?? Then my mum said On the air-con la...air con long time nvr on also will spoil..swt..so the aircon is on, so much better. My parents came back with so much drinks for the CNY later that night. So much till i asked my dad Eh, buy so many, for the whole year ah? He can reply Yalor, how you know wan? SWT. I shall show you the amount of drinks according to the pictures.



So much drinks. =.=

2. 8s are all around...
...me. I saw many cases of 8s. Just last week, while I was going lunch with 1tin, I saw this gal, quite cute (opps =P), driving a kenari with the car number 8888. I stunned. How come college gal can drive 8888 and why kenari oso got the privellege to drive 8888?? I think the number 8888 is even more expensive than the car already. =.= Then while I was playing FIFA Manager, my team rating is 888, few times already. Hahaha...good luck charm eh. Forgot whether that match got win anot. Then when I checked Mininova, the number of seeds of this particular torrent is 888. LOL...everything also 8.

3. While I was packing, I saw...
...something nolstalgic. My assignment group's legendary tanker! It was for our 2nd year subject, Design 1, where we have to design a vehicle to distribute seeds over a 90 degree turning. WoW!!! So damn tough! Yea, it was damn tough. The night before our test, we even stayed in LingTu's place overnight to touch up on the circuits. The irony is this, altho it looks so damn keng, we failed the test. LOL!!! Our tanker ram thru all the "trees" and went off the bridge, but it is the only vehicle that day which managed to reach the finishing line...gelek thru everything, tanker indeed. =.= Damn, my friend took a video of it, I cant find it now. We even wrote nonsense on that tank. lol.





4. What do you get if you place a crap talker in a crap talking subject?
You will get a person who got highest in class for internal marks. Yes, it is true. I got the highest internal marks in my Marketing subject. Don't ask me how, I also dunno how I did it. Mayb it is really because it was a crap talker in a crap talking subject. And this crap talker is going to have his crap talking subject exam on the 5th of Feb and he hasnt really study much for it yet. 0.0 help.

This picture was taken while I was driving back on the highway. See the blob of water forming there? It was just there, swirling around my window like a living creature. This is caused by the air swirling at the plastic thingy, causing a vortex which holds the water in place. Haha.

Kk, thats all for this edition of my blog. Took me from 1030pm till 12am to prepare. Die...have to study somemore...0.o

No comments: