Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Monday, February 11, 2008

Feelin like shit now? as Alex said.

I have a friend, Alex, who just went back to NZ before CNY. Going back before CNY somemore, lagi emo. He just asked me Feeling like shit now? lol...been feeling like shit for the past few days already. And damn it la...was typing quite alot on the blog...then suddenly stupid Firefox hang. So have to type it all again...how sueh can I be? Not just that, just yesterday, I fell sick. Yesterday night had a battle with the fever. Zzzz....sigh...sucks.

Just said farewell to my 2 sisters yesterday morning. They had to go back early to Sunway to avoid the traffic jam. Yan cried...T.T...and made my mum cried too. =.= Sigh. Then said farewell to my friends after they visited my house for CNY. This CY even buy farewell gifts for me. A pen and a watch. Told her duwan the watch liao, still insist in giving me. Not say I will wear also. =.= Then tonight I have to sort out all my stuffs, last minute packing, change my hp....yea...my sister book my hp liao...since I am going to get a new one in Aussie. Have to downgrade to my mum's old hp for the moment.

Then tomorrow have to leave for the airport at 5pm for early check in. Well, I guess feeling sad for leaving your loved ones is much better than not feeling sad at all and wanting to leave them. At least it shows that you cherish them a lot in your heart.

Things to sort out once I reached there:

  • Find the place I am supposed to stay
  • Unpack stuffs
  • Look for food (Hope there is =.=)
  • Settle bank statement
  • Settle handphone
  • Settle down and rest
K then. Time for some random pics I took...

Tea Time (lame)

The morning I have to sing in Church (poser)


My super cute cousin sister (during CNY)
Its her again...hehe
Peace!

What you looking at? Hmmph

Hi, I am poser

You all better do your homework next time...

I sked...(my dad is behind me)

The pen CY bought

The watch CY got...actually its more like CY's mum...haha...damn paiseh man...dunno how much it is also...sure expensive...zzz

Siang's farewell gift...LOL

Nostalgic moments...me, and my 2 sisters. T.T

Me in the trolley just after I broke my leg. T.T

Oh man...I love myself too much!

Okla, I think this will be my last post in Malaysia before leaving for Australia. I will definitely update it once I reach there. I will miss you all!!! Especially Tinn...i will miss you alot. Muaks! Keep in touch ok people! =P

Zhou out.

No comments: