Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Random Post Which I can't Really Think About A Title For It So The Title Will Be Random As Well.

Ok, off to my blog post.

Highlight of the day: 25 Men raid at Void Reaver, Wipes at Zul'aman and A night with the GMs

Slept like a pig today, as she always say. Woke up at 3pm because I slept rather late the night before, watching anime. Just started to Naruto Shippuden, starting to get addicted already. Who cares, its a holiday...hahaha. Had my lunch and just hanging around doing nothing until the raid. Didn't have much of a dinner because I had a very late lunch.

Those who know about WoW please proceed to the next part of the post. If not, just skip to the last part. This is to prevent some people from reading my blog as a goodnight bed story. (zzz)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had to wait like 20 minutes before I could join my realm, Barthillas because the population is just so full. Once I logged in, Arthans (my guild's main tank) invited me to the 25 men raid, not what I expected. So...bla bla bla bla bla...boring stuffs...bla bla bla bla...we downed Void Reaver in Tempest Keep in just 1 try, which is pretty amazing. Plus its my first time raiding this boss, so I feel kinda proud of myself. Plus Arthans praised me abit. Hehe.

After that, we proceed to Zul'aman, which is at the Ghostlands. Twt, you should know Ghostlands like your home liao...hahaha. The first boss was rather near the doorway, so we manage to reach the 2nd last mob groups before the boss without much of a problem. The last group gave us quite a headache. This is mainly due to our very undergeared off tank. His items shocked me. Consists of blue and greens items, which is very very bad. His hp in bear form (a druid) is only around 13-14k, which is sad because Zul'aman is said to be harder than Karazhan. The only try we did successfully on the last group is when our offtank died (yes he died) and our main tank tanking all the mobs at once, which was really surprising. He can tank alone better than 2 tanks together.

Then, to the boss, Nalorakk. To cut things short, we died so many times the timer reset. Meaning we have to do the whole raid again. As I mentioned, this is mainly due to our undergeared offtank. So people say this boss is like gear check is really true. Undergeared characters can't survive here. So we decided to go to Karazhan to finish where we left off last week, the one which I got scolded, yea. Prince Malchezaar. Our raid got wiped once due to the infernals again but we managed to down Prince on our second try, using a different strategy, which I really prefer compared the other one.

Looting Prince, the healing mace, Light's Justice, dropped. So since nobody else needed it, it is given to me....or supposed to be given to me. The loot master went to click wrongly and gave a healing mace to a warlock instead, which is my friend!! This is where the night with the GMs started. We had a to "Open a Ticket", basically to book an apointment with the GM. GMs are Gamemasters, which Blizzard hires to take care of issues regarding a particular WoW server. I bet it's a hard job, having to respond to all the complaints by some of the 20,000-30,000 players in a realm. (yea, it is that many) Had to wait for a rather long time before the GM responded. Finally when they responded, they were so well-mannered, formal and polite. It scares me a little at first, its like talking to your boss. Half way I have to type formally and politely as well.

Hahahaha...The full conversation is as below.

Me = Vellaz
GM1 = Joantai
GM2 = Taredis (lazy want to post this conversation here)
Friend = Kraytoss































































The second conversation with the other GM wasn't really that interesting, other than he uses the =D emoticon too. Hehehe... As you can see, I tried to add Joantai into my friend's list but sadly, I can't. Hahahaha. Speaking to a GM is like a rare experience for a WoW player...and tonight I got to speak to 2 of them. =P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow I will be rather alone as Aaron is going up to KL for an interview. I was supposed to follow him, to accompany him because driving alone is dangerous (if he is like me), and to meet TwT for lunch. Hahahahaha...I shall call u TwT...so nice nick. =P But I can't go because I have to fetch my sister from school after her SPM paper. Man, she seem so relax for the paper. I asked her this afternoon. Such good brother = me. =P

"Yan, what you doing now, still watch TV, don't want to study ah?"
"Aiya, study finish already ma..."
"Tomorrow is what paper?"
"Add Maths lor..."
"Wah, add maths don't need to study ah?" (my add maths was lousy...)
"Add maths only ma, so easy..." (swt)
"Then the next day leh?"
"Physics lor..."
"Wah physics don't have to study??"
"Study finish already..."
"Wah, got anot, if I give you the paper now, you can get A1?"
"Can..." (SWT!!!)
"Then the next paper leh?"
"Biology..."
"Then go study lah!"
"Biology is next week, weekend study enough already..."
"...." (speechless)

Both my sisters are crazy. Sigh, if only my confidence and my results are as good as them. My mother once said this to me, to "zha" me...

"Zhou, last time when you take A Levels, I always tell myself A Levels is a very tough course. But now when Xinyi take it, suddenly I felt its an easy course. Is it because the course becomes easy or Xinyi better?"
"Xinyi better la...i am the most stupid one what..."

Sobs...hahaha. Well, that's all for my post today. I will probably go look for food around the house after this. No Mee Basah today. =( Am damn hungry partly due to my light dinner and partly due to TwT's blog...YOU MADE ME SO HUNGRY WITH YOUR PICTURES...erm, your food pictures I mean, not pictures of you. (LMAO)

Ok then people, hope you enjoy this edition of my blog. Cheers!

No comments: