Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Sense of Purpose + A Lame Joke

Something just doesn't feel right.

I felt as if I am wasting my time away. Everyday woke up at around 1-2pm, ate, hanging around the house practically doing nothing, then it is dinner time. After dinner, went online, watch animes and sleep. That's pretty much how I live at the moment. I know it is a holiday, and I have nothing much to do, but I am really wasting time like this. Sigh, probably I am just afraid of growing up. People say the best years of your life is your university years, and I have only 1 and a half years of my "best years" left. The thought of working for probably the next 20-30 years of my life really freaks me out. If you ask me whether I can see myself 10-20 years into the future, I just can't. I feel so insecure about life, about work, about family and about every other thing. I guess it is humans' nature to worry about everything. That is why we need God. I need God.

Ok, fine. Let's leave this issue aside. Time for a lame joke, due to popular request. =.= Here goes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a International Space Convention in Russia and surprisingly, Malaysia got invited. So Malaysian Scientist got excited and prepared their proposal for Space Exploration.

At the convention, the Malaysian Team got to sit at the same table as the American and Russian Team during the interview. Reporters started to ask the Americans.

Reporter : "What are your plans for the next 5 years in space exploration?"
American : "We plan to finally sent humans to Mars!!!"
( The crowd all wow-ed and clap hands)
Reporter : "How about your plans, Russians?"
Russians : " We plan to set up a research base on the Moon!!!"
( Once again the crowd were excited and clap hands...the Malaysians only grinned)
Reporter : "Erm, how about you, Malaysians?"
(Standing proudly and saying loudly...)
Malaysian : "We plan to send our people...to the SUN!!!!!"
(Everyone is puzzled...)
Reporter : "But wouldn't it too hot for humans to withstand?"
(Stunned by the question, the Malaysian team scrambled to have a small discussion...and when they finally answered...)
Malaysian : "Then we will send them...in the evening!!!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swt, fine...that was lame. That's what I do, or what some of you think that I do...=.=

Now to a random WoW picture I saw...








Hahaha...this person's nick never kena banned...probably GM doesn't know what it means...

Another random picture I took.
























Hahaha...so many craps in WoW. Holding a fish can increase your stamina. >.<

No comments: