Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Self quarantine? No problem.

Ok punks, I am back in Malaysia. But according to my parents, I am to (preferably) be self quarantined. But I broke it the first thing I touched down. Chiong-ed to mamak for Maggi Basah!

But seriously, no problem being quarantined. Only thing I am afraid is that I may be out of series to watch. Only 6 episodes of True Blood season 2 left. But oh ya! I have Team Fortress 2 now. So yea, no problem.

But there are some movies I am itching to watch. And the main one is Public Enemies. But firstly, I shall list down the movies I managed to watch on the plane.

Due to some complications I faced during the flight, the first movie I had to (don't mind actually) to watch is 17 Again.
Nothing much to this movie. Other than a dude, while his life is falling apart, gets to be young again (due to some magiks) and tries to mends his ways (kao back his wife, repair relationship with kids bla bla). Ordinary show. I mostly only look at Zac's fashion sense in the movie. Seriously, white tee, leather jacket, skinny jeans and retro high top shoes IS DAMN YENG. Oh ya and the aviators too.

This show is:
- Ordinary.
- Kinda funny at times.
- Something you would watch only if its free and you have nothing better to do, or if you like Zac.

Next in the list was Duplicity.
Ok, after watching The International, I think Clive Owen is not bad. So I thought I give this a try, with the airline entertainment magazine hyping it and all. But roughly into half an hour into the movie, I felt asleep. And that was rare (with the fact that I did not sleep much last night). But during like the first half of the movie, I did not know what was going on. This whole movie is all about conman (woman) conning everyone, even each other. So half way into the movie, you really don't know what is the truth anymore. But I guess if the circumstance is rather more relaxing and quiet, i.e.: a big screen TV, peace and quiet with a bottle of Coke, it wouldn't be so confusing. All in all, so-so. Credits to Clive though, especially the part where he had to pull off a Tennessee slang. Hey y'all.

P/S: Julia Roberts don't really appeal anymore.

This show is:
- Kinda confusing at the start to the middle.
- Not for people who wants action.
- More for the thinking people.
- Not for those who want to see leng lui.
- Probably only worth renting a DVD for.

Due to the extra time I spent sleeping away during Duplicity, I managed only to watch 1 more movie, making it 3 in total, instead of the 4 I expected. And the 3rd one I really enjoy somewhat. Its called I Love You, Man.

Its basically about this guy (on the right) is going to get married. And yes, got leng lui. But he has 1 problem, he does not have any good guy friends, good enough to be his bride's mate. So he goes around in a series of man-dates (really funny), until he found this dude. (on the left) And he is the guy from How I Met Your Mother, Jason Segel. And boy, he is funny. So they got so close, until to the point the guy's relationship with his fiancee got somewhat affected. And during this movie, it reminded me that I have some really close guy friends, which makes me not as sad as this guy. But in the end of the movie (I think), I did not get to finish it as the air hostess grabbed away my headphones because the plane is going to land soon. Sadness. Definitely a good show for the guys to enjoy. Wouldn't probably appeal much to the girls, due to the topic they discuss in the movie (I get to watch the uncensored version, which was really surprising considering its MALAYSIAN airlines).

This show is:
- Funny.
- A nice movie for the dudes to see.
- A reminder that guy friends are very important.
- Not a gay movie, I think. Unless they get together in the end, which will basically RUIN the movie.

Man, I am on the roll. Called Wy just now. Told him I can't go to church this Sunday, due to the DUMB quarantine. So I asked him what should I do, and he told me to blog. And blog I did.

Till next time (most probably in a short time), sayonara peepsssss.

No comments: