Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Where to start?

Dear blog,

How are you? Sorry for the late reply. Hope you are doing well here. I am not doing too bad myself, heading back to my homeland soon on the 31st of July. But well, that is the immediate step, but what next? I have no idea really.

WoW account expires tomorrow. And I don't plan to top it up for quite some time, or maybe indefinitely. My Ulduar 25 guild, Versus, disbanded some time last week. Kinda sad though, they were really nice people there. Nowhere to head to, and even if I join a new guild, I would have to start from scratch. And plus I don't know whether I will have the time or the suitable connection to play again. Hence, I decided to stop.

Jason came to Melbourne for holiday. 3 weeks he said. Did lots of shopping during these time. The most prominent buy being my first ever skinny jeans, which created a mini uproar on the comments page.
It costs a whooping 90AUD. But I was surprised at myself when I didn't hesitate much prior to it's purchase. Somehow I knew that I would have to purchase 1 someday. And so far, I did not regret that decision. Kinda comfy too.

Oh ya blog, did I mention that I got my results already? It looked like this:

Not really what I hoped for, but at least I passed them. But the only lame thing is that our marks for the project (that I worked so much on - refer to previous posts) is being withheld by the university. We emailed our supervisor but nothing much can be done by him.


Well, at least he tried to help, and he said sorry. Will probably head over to the uni admin office soon to clarify this matter. So lame.

Just had my last Urban Life session before I head back to Malaysia. They are sad for the fact that I have to leave, but I guess they understand my decision. Well, I am sad too. But I have already instill in my heart that life is full of farewells. Most importantly (which sometimes I struggle to do, I admit) is to remember each other and keep in touch.

Will probably have the photos we took soon and by then I can post them up.

Got my E-tickets today, finally. But kinda ridiculous though, only 20 kilograms of stuff I can bring back. Asked Mum to request the agent to acquire more, hope it can be approved as I am a student (still) heading home.

So, not much of WoW left for me. What have I been doing? You probably asked that. Just went to Chadstone to shop (for like the 2nd time in Melbourne). Went to Jay-Jays and bought like 6 tees, 4 of them which I would like to give away. And all of them have catchy quotes, quotes which I hand-picked and dedicated to the person I want to give that particular tee to. Nothing much in Chadstone in my opinion, although it boasts to be the largest shopping mall in Australia, it is only (I would dare say) the size of Sunway Pyramid. Sad case. Haha.

And the suckiest thing is (till this day) that the whole shopping mall closes at 5pm. *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

Ok, besides shopping, done what a usual bummer would do when he er...bums. Watching series, playing single-player computer games. Got a bunch of computer games from my neighbour, but thought I should start with this awards-winning game, Bioshock.

But I have to say, IT IS FREAKING AWESOME!
Bioshock, SYOK! And for the first time, after quite some time, I can't get enough of this game and I am proud to say that I will be finishing this game!

Been watching 24 Season 7 and True Blood.
Yet again, Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) is FRAKKING (Battlestar nerds would know this) awesome!!!

True Blood on the other hand, is kinda slow paced, but it is getting better and interesting.

Oh and ya, Mr Yeah has a blog now. Which kinda surprised me at first, because normally he don't care about blogs. But now come to think of it, if I were him, I would start one as well. Sometimes, if not all the time, typing what is in your mind is actually very liberating, like how I am feeling now. And most of the time, comments excites the author. EXCEPT FOR MR YONG LIM. He hates people spamming his cbox (the chatbox on your right). I mean...WTH?! If people spam my cbox, I would be so happy, knowing someone somewhere is reading and commenting on what I think. But then again, I guess once you achieved success, your desires/objectives/aim (whatever you want to put it) changes as well.

(Puts Mr Yeah's blog link on this blog)

It has been a long long time since I made such a long post. The last one I remembered being the time I was feeling lonely prior to my arrival at Melbourne. And probably the time I had my panic attack starting of this semester. Looking back at those times, God has really been pouring His blessings onto me. Thank You.

K then blog, till next time. Take care. I will be visiting again very soon, even more since WoW going to be expiring soon.

No comments: