Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Told you.

Yo blog,

Hi again, told you I'll be back real soon.

All these typing made me wonder even more, stuff. Making me even harder to sleep, seriously.

Saw the news that Sven Goran Eriksson is the director of football for Notts County. *LAUGHS OUT LOUD* Like seriously, what THE HECK is going on? Damn farny.

Then another thing struck my mind. Lately, (these few years) I have very very few cravings for high tech electronic gadgets. My current phone, as some of you may know, SUCKS!!! BIG TIME! And yet I can still use it for one and half years. But seriously, there are times which I really want to smash this phone to bits.

Oh ya, continue my point...very very few cravings for high tech electronic gadgets, until I saw the Iphone 3GS.

Okkkaayyy, not too sure about the "Half the price" part. But it is definitely ONE MEAN MACHINE. Tested it on Chadstone the other day. Just loved it. But price factor. AUD850 (at least), which is about RM2400. OUCH. Somemore considering the fact that I am still not earning my own income, this price really outweighs my desire. Hmm, probably I should sell my 16000+ gold on WoW. Any buyers? Haha.

Friend scolded me just now after I told him what I do during these last few days in Melbourne.

"So, what did you do these few days?"
"Oh nothing much, bumming around, sleeping, play games.."
"You wanna do anything in particular before you head back?"
"Nope, not really..."
"What game you playing?"
"Bioshock."
"..."
"..."
"What la you, that game single player game, bring go home and play la..do something while you are still here. Come this weekend we go watch footie"
"Cold la!"
"Wear a few more jackets la!"
"Haha, footie ah. See how la.."

Hmm, footie match. Interesting. Don't mind tho. My friend say there's a match this Friday between Carlton and Collingwood, and an expected 90,000 crowd. Mind blowing stuff.

Okla, enough for this post. Going to grab some sleep before heading to city tomorrow. Sending Jason off to his friend's place in the city. Will be needing those sleep.

See ya blog.

1 comment:

Yenni Hwang said...

Did you go to the footy match today?? You should. Do something great or go to the places around Melb you've never been before you leave, Zhou!!