Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Monday, March 2, 2009

Back to school

Alot of stuff happened when I touched down. Australia doesn't really like me. After we landed, we went to the baggage area to claim our baggage. And to our horror (our = me and my grandma), one of our baggage is missing. Whoa, really stunner man. So we had to lodge a claim at the baggage counter, and we had to go on ahead with our remaining baggage and just wait for their call. What to do, we went on ahead lo.

Then at the declaration area, I expected that guy to open the my grandma's bagagge which is full of dried stuffs, which I've already declare on the arrival card. But to my horror, suddenly he dig out some random vegetable seeds, which I didn't even know we checked in, and didn't declare. So kenala.

"You have the both of you to realise that you need to declare the seeds", he said. But my grandma doesn't know english and I filled up the card for her. So technically is only me, and I didn't know.



Hahaha...my present from Xinyi before I left. Patrick Star!!!

"Patrick Star is an overweight pink sea star who lives under a rock and is SpongeBob's best friend and so called Patrick is not very intelligent, however he still offers SpongeBob advice and encourages dangerous and/or foolish activities which often get the two into trouble."

Funniest character in Spongebob Squarepants cartoon, ever.

No comments: