Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Punished.

Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

Indeed.

Since I went to Penang last weekend, I missed the weekly Naxxramas raid. So I tried whatever ways possible to be able to make it to this week's raid. But the perfect time for worship practice is Saturday's afternoon, which clashes with the time of raid.

So, thinking I could change the time of practice to suit my raid, I pushed the practice time to Thursday night and Friday night, which went pretty well by the way. Praise God.

But God cannot be mocked. He has crippled my internet connection since Wednesday night. Till now I can't login to WoW without having a huge latency.

Sorry God.

No comments: