Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bah, problems...

Problems keep piling up...

Since Wednesday night, the net was like crap. Everything is slow. And I just realized my laptop vent is not venting hot air, as it supposed to. Friends asked me to contact Dell. But the their call center is closed for today. So I checked out the website for any retail outlet in Melaka, found some dodgy phone numbers on the site, a computer shop in Dataran Pahlawan. So I gave it a go.

"Hello, is this XXX Sdn Bhd?"
"Yes..."
"Im currently using a XXX laptop and I suspect my cooling fan is spoiled...but my warranty already expired..."
"Oh my God...warranty expired ah? (yes, he literally said that, I thought I heard it wrongly)"
"If I bring my laptop to your shop, can you guys help me fix? (with a fee)"
"No, we can't"
"Why not?"
"It will be illegal..."
".............ok. Thank you"

[ Something like that ]

I was like, WHAT THE HELL?? This is damn lame.
Worst case scenario, follow my friend's advice: Just get a big fan and face it towards the keyboard laaaa...
How witty. -___-

No comments: