Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Troublesome people

All along, I didn't feel the pinch of the countless riots which happened around the world. Not until now.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/12/2/worldupdates/2008-12-02T161447Z_01_NOOTR_RTRMDNC_0_-368251-1&sec=Worldupdates

Damn the protesters. What a bunch of pain in the ass. Because of this issue, STA, the travel agency which I got my ticket from, can only offer either a delay (till don't know when) or a refund of RM600.

RM600? That's so ridiculous. So little compared to the peaked ticket prices now. Sigh.

Irresponsible people can be such a pain. Frustrates people. Another irresponsible person is the person who is in charge of the rooms in Monash University. I am now only waiting for the new project room to be cleared so that I can shift the apparatus in and he said he will get done by Friday. (last Friday) And now he want to delay to this Friday, again. I just hope I can shift them in before I go back.

"Hey there Zhou, enjoying your holidays?"

"Not at all"

<
Add sarcastic smiley here >

No comments: