Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Monday, December 1, 2008

Surprise!

Wow...it was like 10.48pm at on a Saturday Night. A knock at my door. And I said "come in".

Suddenly.

"Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you..."

I was stunned. Nobody ever did anything like this for me at my birthday. The last time someone else celebrated my birthday with me is when I was at standard 6. And that is also because I invited them to my "party". But this is just different. For people to do something like this for me. Is really special. I will never forget this experience. Thanks guys. =)

We hanged around till around 12.30am at my place. And they went back. On the sunday, I went to church and met up with Steven after that and we hanged out.

Haha...thats pretty much it. =P

No comments: