Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Inner Champion

Haha...I went there expecting something from God. And I got it. Thank You God.

My Final Year Project (FYP) supervisor wants to check the our proposal tomorrow and only half of them was done before I had for Inner Champion at Hawthorn Town Hall, which is like an hour journey from my place.

For most people I know, if they were in my shoes, they would have skipped Inner Champion and rush for their proposal. But I insisted on going ahead, leaving all my troubles behind, because I am going with an expecting heart, expecting God to refill me, giving me a good word. I am confident with the word and the freshness God impart to me during the session, I will be able to complete the proposal on time. (well, its basically doing days of work in just mere hours) And I was confident I can do it. During the worship session, I declared in the name of Jesus I am able to complete it.

And then came the word. The word I was waiting for. Ps. Chad started with this phrase:

"As a man thinks, so is he."

Wow, the first sentence of the session and I was bombarded. It basically speak of the 12 spies which was send to explore the promised land. When they all came back, all of them claimed that the land was indeed flowing with milk and honey. But 10 of them said that it was too hard to inherit the land. Only Joshua and Caleb was positive and they believed in God. Finally those 2 grabbed the promises of God whereas the other 2 missed it.

So if we declare that we "can" in the name of God, we certainly can.

So true enough, the fact I am typing this post now is because...I have completed my project proposal and ready for my supervisor's checking tomorrow.

Through You,
I can do anything,
I can do all things.
Cause it's You who gave me strength,
Nothing is impossible.

Through You,
Blind eyes are opened.
Strongholds are broken.
I am living by faith,
Nothing is impossible.


Regarding my previous post, I thank God for what happened. If it didn't happen, I wouldn't be able to complete my project proposal. Although I still feel a little tiny whiny bitter, I thank God nonetheless. It all boils down to this phrase, which just struck my mind.

"Stop searching for the compliments of men, do things which pleases God instead"

I have been trying too hard to please men. (erm...not gay stuffs please -__-) I should just take it easy and focus on things which will please God instead. =)

Lol, I doubt I can make it for the 8am class tomorrow, which can only be described as "ridiculous" but I will sleep anyways. Hmm, maybe I should declare that I can wake up too! =)

Good night all. Hope you guys had a great day too.

No comments: