Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Help...

I am lazy. Lazy to blog. Lazy to do anything.
Things are happening so fast.

Jason and Vijay went back to Malaysia for good.
Now my somewhat new friend, Ah Kit, which is also my neighbor and my guild and raiding mate, which I just brought him to church for the past few weeks and decided to see him to grow even more in the Lord, is also going back to Msia for good soon. T.T
Just had my own cooked meal after like 2 weeks of eating random stuffs, eat out, bread, noodle, etc. =.=
Sleeping time messed up.
Enrollment hasn't been settled yet.
Tuition fees and Final Year Project too.
My hair irritates me but I'm...*yea you guessed it* still too lazy to do anything about that.

Classes starts again in about less than 2 weeks and I have to get back to my normal habits.

I guess this is what you call pure "rotting".

No comments: