Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hmm...thoughts.

Yea, I know, it has been a long time. Somehow people (including myself) tend to update more often during exam periods. So true indeed.

Ok, caps.

Exam is over!!!

Just had a combine Urban Life meeting in Uni. It was great. Ps. Matt really stirred our hearts up to step up and don't get too comfortable. Just in the afternoon, my UL guys and gals and I were making tuna and egg sandwiches...hehe...not bad wor...all finished at the end of the day. Yay.

Jason and VJ are leaving Australia, going back to Malaysia. Many people are sad. But this is what I really think. Separation is part of life. And there are 2 types of separations and 1 is more painful and scarier than the other. The 1st separation is that the person or you would have to leave your comfortable spot to go to another unknown area, unknown culture, unknown climate and the scariest, unknown people. The other is that the person or you would have to leave your current comfortable spot to go back to somewhere you were once feeling comfortable. And comparing these 2 situations, the 2nd one...doesn't look bad at all. What is better that you are actually going back to your families, your loved ones. It is a happy thing. I wish I could go back too.

Anyways, we are going to have a huge farewell gathering among the engineering people tomorrow for dinner. Hehe. It is going to be fun. Greek food it seems. Hope I will like it. Kinda skeptical on Greek Foods.

Hmm, maybe most of you guys don't know what I am about to talk about here. The Group 2 in my guild does not have a Main Tank and they are proposing me to be one. Well, it has its advantages and disadvantages and I am currently in a dilemma of whether I should step up and take courage. Firstly, to be a Main Tank, one must be:

  • Confident
  • Calm
  • Flexible
  • Able to act in different situations
  • Respectable
  • Have excellent internet connection.

The advantages are that I will:
  • Gain the trust of my guild mates
  • Build my character (seriously)
  • Get to gear up really fast
  • Get to train my fast thinking
  • Get to extract the real fun of being a warrior in PvE WoW

Disadvantages are that I:
  • May need to spend more time in the game
  • Will feel pressured not to screw up
  • May be feeling stressful

But I thank God that I have good WoW friends to support me in this cause. And I think I will step up and take the challenge. I will pray about this more and see how things goes. Yes, I take this very seriously and sometimes God speaks to me in the game. Seriously. There was 1 time I was short of some ores (mining) then I prayed for some and some deposits suddenly appeared in the map and it was alot. And I felt God saying: "Hey, I created this game ok?" LOL! But seriously, there was once I felt God saying to me, WoW itself is a huge harvest field. It is an excellent opportunity. And He is true...so true. I really believe a Christian Ministry can be setup through this game. But it is very important not to make the game over the Almighty. I always put Him first above the game. (I hope) Where there were excellent opportunities for raid, I said no because I gotta go attend some church event. And I keep telling myself, even if XXX-Super-Power Item drops when I was attending the church event, I will not be bitter because I gained so much more from God. =)

K then. It is getting late...VERY LATE...or VERY EARLY, whichever you want to put it. I shall sign off now and see ya laterz. =)

1 comment:

ms quek said...

ah bob
i love greek foood
where u all went?