Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Spirit of God, I cry out for You now...

Today's message from Ps. Russell is just amazing.

He didn't exactly get to his points which he prepared, just randomly prophesying things which slaps us awake. 0_o But the best part which affected me (and all the uni students which are having exams) is the part where he suddenly being reminded of the transition we are going through, started to pray for us students. Especially the part where he prays that the struggle of understanding be binded in Jesus' name. That really blessed me tremendously. I am sure it affected all the other students which are having their exams now as well.

Well, the women of our church had a great weekend during their "Woman only" conference, Beautiful Woman. I saw some of footage on video and I felt like Hey, men need that too! Haha. Seriously. I want that too. Just hope we men will have one next year...but no running 11k's pls! T.T

Yay, just bought the latest Planetshakers album - All For Love. It was recorded live during the annual conference in January.


Click on the link above if you to purchase 1 as well. It is worth it. Very nice. I like!

During worship just now, the bridge of one of the new songs we sang really touched my heart.

Spirit of God
We cry out for You now
We cry out
Where would we be without You, Jesus
Where would we be without You, Lord

Every time I sing/hear this part of the song, I will cry. Literally. Tears stream down my face. Haha. Abit paiseh la. But tears for God is never to be ashamed of. =D

Wee, my urban life is having UL Dinner again this wednesday!! The night before my next paper - Fluid Mechanics II, which I am kinda struggling at the moment. But with Ps. Russell's prayer and God by my side, nothing is impossible! =)

In terms of WoW, God blessed me too! (seriously, I depend on God in my gaming too ok) Finally my dream come true. I get to be dps warrior for the 2nd raid!! YES!!! (DPS meaning dealing damage). This is because for the Warrior class, you can either be a tanker, or dealing damage. And dealing damage is relatively more fun and definitely less stressful. Haha. Raiding will officially start after my exams but the guild did a training run for the new people to SSC (Serpentshrine Cavern) yesterday which we all had fun lol. And my damage is not that bad ok...lol. =P But I shall improve!!! And I shall revamp my WoW section of this blog to the DPS gears soon enough, if anyone is interested that is. =P

Kk, time for me to get back to studies. See ya people and all the best in your studies. May God guide you and grant you good memory and understanding of whatever you reading, amen.

P/S: Euro 2008 officially started last night with the opening match between the Czech Republic vs Switzerland which the Czechs won 1-0. Going to be watching some of the matches from time to time. Hehe...not bad. Got football entertainment during my exam time and hols too. =)

1 comment:

jacque. said...

would you happen to know what song that is called?
i was at a fine arts national competition this year and we were so blessed to have planetshakers do the worship.
i promise you that bridge has been stuck in my head since august!
your help would impact me immensely.