Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Monday, June 2, 2008

Recap

Last Friday: Come Celebrate!


















There were dances, performances, music...and worship.

















There were a total of 890 people there and 53 people got saved! Praise God. =)

















And I thank God I was part of the setup team and be part of God's work in all the lives of the those who were saved. Hahaha...

For more information about Planetuni and more photos, click here.


Saturday: Karazhan!

Yay. I got my tanking bracer that day.

Now my tanking hp is 15.5k unbuff. Hehe.

Sunday: Church!!

Went to church on Sunday and ate Clayton chicken for dinner. And bought so much groceries from Coles to stock up for the weeks to come. Coz we all agreed that during exam times, we don't eat together because it will not be fair for those to cook 1 night just before the exams. So now everyone of us have to think of what to eat during lunch and dinner. -__-

Monday: Today!

Hmm, today didn't do much studies. And I skipped the thermodynamics revision class because I couldn't wake up....oh noes. But at least I had fun cooking my dinner today. I cooked mashed potatoes, sausages, boiled brocolli and fried egg. Haha...okla after this I will continue my studies. Scared fail. -__- See ya people and all the best in your exam preparations.

No comments: