Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Easily the worst net in Australia

People in Malaysia will say: Wah, you are at Australia? Syok la...the net there damn fast wei...easy to download stuffs and play online games.

Well, they are very wrong. I actually prefer streamyx over the connection here.

Why streamyx is better?

  • Unlimited Usage
  • Compared to the net here, the speed don't really lose out
  • And it does not dc like....everyday??!!!
Photo evidence to back me up. These photos happens practically everyday.


Notice the site is Google?


Our alltime favorite IM


Dc-ed from WoW

Even worse, after Dc, can't connect for a while...zzz


After much analysis and intelligent thinking, I can think of 2 theories of why the net is that bad here.

Theory no.1:
  • Australian net is OVERATED

Theory no.2:
  • Face problem. Shit happens...only to me.
Lol. I guess its Theory no.2.

Rushing my revisions for tomorrow's paper. Its on 930am. The examination system here is really lame. I actually have to take a bus to another campus at Caulfield just to take my examinations. Clayton (kononnya biggest) campus doesn't have any examination halls or facilities for us engineering students. And the best part is...going to Caulfield, we are not having the exams in the campus...its inside the Caulfield Horse Race Course. zzz...how ridiculous is that? o.0

No comments: