Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ok, recap

Recap of my life.

Studies/ Assignment/ Etc.

  • Officially done my crazy @$$ design project final report last Monday (2 days ago) and it was around 150 pages thick! @.@
  • Officially completed my final assignment yesterday! (not to say we have lots of assignment)
  • Going for my 1st presentation of this sem tomorrow! (have to wear formal..zzz)
  • Having my last "thing" of the sem this friday! Which is the stupid 2nd thermo test (which i have not study at all)

Life
  • More and more busy with everything. EG: Clothes washing, budget setting, eating, sleeping, bathing...somehow they seem more significant now...(as in i have to plan for them)
  • Probably going to grab a bicycle before the start of next sem. All my housemates cycles to uni now...and even this Brandon when he cycled past me (very slowly) he gave me that "smile"...zzz
  • First PlanetUni event is coming up on the 30th May! Will be busy helping out at the event and to have fun at the same time! =)
  • Always trying to know more people here...(esp girls!) =P
  • Weather is getting more chilly by the day. The lowest today was 4 degrees and tomorrow will be 1 degree. (such numbers were not heard in Msia except to mention the temperature of the fridge =.=)
  • Pretty much concluded that Aussie is a nice place to stay, but not a nice place to settle, i.e: marry have kids, work, become grandpa, dig grave and die here.
  • Actually looking forward in going home...which is on the END of this year...zzz
  • Overspent this month, crap. Ate out today twice. Well, setting higher budget (look at above) for exams period on food. (so it will not be an issue during exam times)

WoW
  • Much progression since I return to the playing field
  • Going Kara each week, getting badges and loots =D
  • Went Gruuls with my warrior just now...it was so fun raiding with 24 other people. =D
  • PvP ratings are going up, kicking more @$$es
  • Collecting more badges for my tanking gears. =)

Random stuffs to mention.
  • Exam timetable is at 5th, 12th, 18th and 19th of June. Best schedule there is considering on the 18th is just a 30% paper.
  • Don't know how am I going to pass Thermodynamics 2 (19th). Terrible lecturer and everything about that subject is not well organized and taught this sem. Only hope now is GOD. In fact, the only hope is GOD in everything, all the time. =D
  • Walking girls home is like a privilege for guys and every guys should do it. YES. LOL
  • Thought I had my first virus strike on this comp. It was a false alarm. Had me to force shut down my comp. =.=
  • Sorry for the long update, just somehow got lost in the pile of work and lacking inspiration.
  • I REALLY WANNA PLAY WOW WITH DARYL!!! DARYL IF YOU READ THIS!!! TRANSFER TO BARTHILAS PLS!!! WE WILL BE THE LEECHERS AND CASUAL RAIDERS OF DRAGON RAIDER!!! DARYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
K, that is all. Thank you very much.

No comments: