Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Review

Camp was simply amazing. I am sure that none of us left that camp site without being touched by God. =)

Didn't get to take much pictures though. Altho the camp site is at Phillip Island itself, we didn't go around the island. Hence, no sightseeing and penguins...haha.

First night, Ps Sam talked about obidence, which is what I lack, I have to admit. Its very important to obey God's voice and its the one area I have to improve on.

Second Day, Ps Matt spoke on burying your talents. It really hit me in a sense as I am always looking at what other's have and not what I have. Hence, the talents that God actually gave me, I did not use or did not even realise that I have that particular gift.

During that night, the whole of Planet Uni prayed for each other. It was amazing, leaders formed a prayer tunnel and everyone went through the prayer tunnel and got prayed for. That day, people received the gift of speaking in tougues, including myself I think. Haha...definitely have to practise on that part in my Christian walk. And we all prayed till we lost our voice. =.=

Besides all that, another part I really enjoyed is that I get to know more people and I get to know those I've known, better. =)

Weather is getting crazier by the day. The weather now is around 7 degrees celsius. Waa...I had to take out my thickest jacket and wear it to uni.

Mei Ying just told me that our Urban Life is having BBQ this saturday night! Woohoo! cant wait...although I am having sore throat now...I chose to believe that it will be healed by this Sat! YES!!

=P

No comments: