Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Windy

I was close to achieve the first human flight today. =.=

First time witnessing a sand storm.

First time walking as if I am drunk.

First time experiencing the all-famous windy day in Australia.

Damn, today wasn't that of a good day. I need rejuvenation at UL. Help!

Today, I:

  • Played like crap in the futsal match. Luckily we won. But none of my contribution.
  • Wanted to cook Indomee for lunch at 4pm, but the power went off. Then you will wonder...cook mee need electric wan meh? I thought so myself. I can't ignite the fire because the firestarter uses electricity. =.=
  • Can't manage to top up my WoW account in time. Can't play. =(
  • Hardly even study for this Friday's test...coz no mood at all
  • Am supposed to do my thermo tutorial questions which are due tomorrow. I haven't even look at the questions.
  • Was ditched.
  • Have no appetite and mood to dinner-ing.
Lol....sounds like another emo post. Well, no fear...I shall post some of my pics from GOR (Great Ocean Road) and Moomba!! Here goes!

At the "entrance"...there is Sue Ann and Jonathan's long hair...

Yarra River...swt whose hand is that??

Colours of the Moomba

Me eating some hotdog wrapped with dough thing. Btw, this T-shirt is everywhere in melbourne. So far I have seen around 15-16 people with the same shirt in the city...and even at Great Ocean Road. =.= After moomba I never wear it anymore.

Due to the stupidity of this stupid browser...I can't upload multiple pictures at a time. I shall fast forward and put important pics only. For more pics, view my facebook album instead. Tq!

Btw, Yong said Firefox don't have any problems. I guess its the face problem then. Shit happens...to me. Oh well...next picture.


Yarra River...cool huh this pic? There's more...

My friends sat this...salute them.


Fireworks!!! Bomm boom booom

More fireworks!!!


The Great Ocean Road.


On the way there...on the highway...

First sign of ocean...so beautiful


Cam-whoring starts....now.

Pictures of the sun.

Nice view neh...hahaha

Kangaroo!!

The all famous 12 Apostles!! Best place in GOR...hehe

Taking the picture of Jon taking the picture of Sue Ann taking the picture of Brandon. =.=


Cool Emo pic...akakakaka

OoooOooOOooo...

The house...we stayed...hehe.

The bed I slept...hehe. ^^

hahahahehahehaheaahahaha....out of brain juice to think of a caption.

The devil's car...hahahaha.

Okla...lazy wanna post anymore pictures dy...=.=

Btw...I was posting this half way then went for UL...UL was awesome today. Learned that words are powerful as it can encourage and tear a person down. And in spite of this grave situation I am in...refer to start of post...words can build up my own spirits...if i say i die...no mood wan...instead i should encourage myself...haha...i think you get what i mean...

Anyways...I am off to studying for this friday's test and let some of them use my computer to work on the computer drawing for tomorrow's FEA test...hehe. ^^

Ciaoz..and God bless.

Oh and by the way...you can view more GOR photos from here.

P/S: Don't ever think you can buy anything from the $2 shop. Some of them really not worth it. Like the umbrella I just bought few weeks ago for around $4. Open it for the 2nd time and it spoiled. =.=


ARGH!

No comments: