Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ahhhhh....

STRESS!!!

FRIDAY TEST!! TOMORROW 3 TUTORIALS!!! 1 TUTORIAL SHEET DUE BUT HAVENT DO!! 2AM NOW!!! TOMORROW GOT COMPUTER DESIGN TEST!!!

Can't wait for friday to come...esp at 10-11am. Hope my game card comes by then.

Looking forward to doing nothing productive during the weekend. yay. lovin' it.

Thru You i can do anything...
I can do all things...
Coz its You who gives me strength...
Nothing is impossible!

Thru You blind eyes are opened...
Strongholds are brokened...
I am living by (forgot)...
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Swt...how come that word can forget one. =.=

Okla...off to sleep...bb!

EDIT: Hahahaha...just got it...I am living by FAITH...

yay. brain ftw.

No comments: