Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wth? o.0

Look at this.


Got that many people want to download Shippuuden French anot wor... o.0

Had futsal just now. Our team played like shit. I played like shit too. ^^ Don't know what to do tomorrow. Without purpose again. I cannot like this. Nothing to look forward to? I better go make one myself. Looking forward to lunch then! Coz I am now damn hungry. =.=

Nitez people. If you have any problems, let me know. I love to help people in their problems, make me feel like my problems are very small and insignificant. =)

P/S: Try out the game under the links part. Fun and addictive. TwT, you sure like it wan...LOL

WAT THE HELL??!! MY FRIEND'S HIGH SCORE 25 MILLION!!! Picture as proof...zzz

No comments: