Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Monday, January 14, 2008

Life and Stupidity

Haven't been sleeping well for the past few days. Lied down, with bolster and pillow, used correct positions, but somehow I can't seem to dose off. And this is when my mind goes wandering again.

Been thinking about life in general. I tried to find something to look forward to in life, I can't seem to find it. Coming up is my assignment 2 for marketing, after that is my departure to Melbourne, after that graduation and work, then...death? =.= Sigh, I need a reason for existence, a will to live.

Ok, enough of that. Next, how stupid can a person be? Not as stupid as me I supposed. Last Friday, I experienced my own nightmare. Many times as I got out of my condo, I imagined what if I have not brought my keys and got locked between the main door and my grill door? Well, that's exactly what happened.


Layout of the confined space


Me

Grill Door (Locked)

Main Door (Locked)

What if I have Claustrophobia? I probably would have died right there, which is probably a good thing anyways.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claustrophobia is an anxiety disorder that involves the fear of enclosed or confined spaces. Claustrophobes may suffer from panic attacks, or fear of having a panic attack, in situations such as being in elevators, trains, boxes or aircraft.

Conversely, people who are prone to having panic attacks will often develop claustrophobia. If a panic attack occurs while they are in a confined space, then the claustrophobe fears not being able to escape the situation. Those suffering from claustrophobia might find it difficult to breathe in closed auditoria, theatres, and elevators. Like many other disorders, claustrophobia can sometimes develop due to a traumatic incident in childhood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luckily I brought out some bread and some drinks and my HANDPHONE!!! I called my landlady (my friend's mum) and she called my other housemates (my friend's sister and her friends) and thank God one of them works at Sunway Pyramid. Then I called Wei Lun to take the keys from her. Thanks to Wei Lun and Ling Tu for helping me getting out from my nightmare. Got stucked inside there for like 30-40 minutes. Called my mum, sms friends to pass time. Luckily the other nightmare of mine did not occur, which is gunmen suddenly came when I got stuck and slaughtered me like a pig, or like that MIC dude which got gunned at a lift. =.= Many people asked, what if I didn't bring my handphone? Then I would say have to wait few hours till my housemates return. What if I don't have housemates? Then I should just DIE. =.= Enough of imagining.

Besides that, another stupid thing happened. This happened on Saturday night. My friend, took my phone, and changed his contact name to another person's name, he changed to TwT's name. SWT!!! Suddenly TwT messaged me...so I replied like normal. It lasted at least 6-7 messages when he suddenly said "Hey, I have a friend named Aaron. He is so funny and he likes to con me too." I was like "Eh, since when TwT got such fren?" I even wanted to reply that I have such a friend too. Then I started thinking...WTF!!!! I checked the names and change them back. Check inbox...all from Aaron!!! WTF!!! I have been major conned. Sigh, dissapointed with my friends. Although now I forgave him, I will learn my lesson. Never to trust anyone, even your best friends, anymore.

Sigh, I am so mentally tired. Just feel like dying right now. x_x Bye people.

Live, and Die. - Current Life Motto.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P/S: Found this funny picture.

No comments: