Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Friday, January 18, 2008

Saddist

Saturday is coming again, which means EPL (English Premier League) matches are coming up as well, which means...time to set up my fantasy football team!! Time to research on players, who to pick, who to drop, who will score, who will suck...who is injured, who is back , etc...

Usually I visits Physioroom for updates on injuries. And this time, something struck my flow of thought.

Updates on Injuries? See who injured? Take him out?

Suddenly I felt like a saddist, checking up on people's injuries. And I see that football is such a dangerous sport. Below is a list of injured players, showing what injuries as well. Poor people. And its only a small list, there's more below.


Checking up on people's injuries? See who injured? Which new people got injured? This site even post adverts to sell products for injured people.

P/S: The logo looks wrong. Like 2 stickmen humping, the sitting position. Oh well, probably it's just me. =.=


Wah, so many posts liao...better stop for the moment. =.=

No comments: