Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Early Bird Catches The Worm...T.T

Sad sad...early bird catches the worm. So true. As most of you or some of you may know, I am nocturnal. My usual sleeping time is 3-4am, usual wake up time is 1-2pm. Damn it, so darn unhealthy but I just can't seem to sleep earlier. T.T Finally I had to pay the price....

Wahahha...chey...as if I kena some kind of disease for sleeping late like that. But still I had to pay the price.

I missed out on my opportunity to obtain the...


Yea. Coz The Star newspaper today are giving away free Clubber's Yearbook to the first 20 people who email them between 9am-12noon.

"Clubbers Yearbook with 30 hit songs is predominantly a re-mix album featuring re-worked versions of the new hit songs.

It features re-mixed tunes from chart-toppers like Nelly Furtado, Black Eyed Peas, Mika, Rihanna, and Amy Winehouse." - The Star

Damn it! I missed it! I WANT IT!!!! T.T

Aih...am currently at home alone with my grandma. Mum went to KL this morning to attend a conference and Dad went along to KL after work. Then people will ask me, "Why you never join them at KL?" Actually I also don't know why, but I guess the main reason is that I got friend's open house to attend. Hahaha...and plus, I stay in that room, I will become emo...hahaha. =P

Later going to attend Chia Ying's open house, I saw lots of beer just now. LETS DRINK TILL WE DROP!!! PARTAY!!! XD



No comments: