Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Friday, December 7, 2007

Randoms...

Hahaha...my friend Rob is obsessed with Orang Minyak. He wanted to watch the movie so much but no one wanted to watch with him. Lol...went played bowling today. Had to wait for the queue so long before it is our turn to play. And finally I got score over 100 for the first time in my life! Yay!


Not bad eh...

My friend is still obsessed with Orang Minyak. Hence his name on the scoreboard was...


It was fun while it lasted. Tomorrow he has to go back to Penang to be with his family. Then after that to the United States to meet up with his girlfriend before heading back to Canada. He is a Canadian.

Sigh, I am still coughing. Not as much as before, but still as bad each time it happens. Now whenever I cough, the back of my head aches. Sigh...and this Saturday is our first caroling session somemore...hope I will well by then. But I doubt so.

After this going to bring Rob to try Maggi Basah!!! MUAHAHAHAHA! But have to ask fat auntie to cook a special vegetarian one. Rob is fasting meat for 6 months....wow! He said he decided to do that after reading the story of the rich young ruler in the book of Matthew in the bible. The story is like this. There was a rich young ruler came to Jesus saying that he obeyed all the laws in the bible. Then Jesus asked him to sell everything then follow Him. The rich young ruler felt sad and turned back. It's not that the rich young ruler didn't love God. But he love something else more than God. So Rob decided to give up something he loves for 6 months and this case it is meat. Then Aaron can make joke somemore..."Give up your girlfriend for 6 months la..." hahahaha...Rob can reply somemore..."Don't think she is will be my girlfriend anymore after that..." =.=;;

COUGH! I HATE YOU! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!! SHOOOOOOOO.........you sux cough!

Sien...head pain! Ciaoz people...

No comments: