Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

CAT CRAZE!!!!

ANOTHER CUTE CAT VIDEO!!! Hope you guys liked the previous one too!



WAHAHAHAHA!!!! These few days I am really crazy about cats...it all started with this picture...



Damn cute right?? Then I gave the picture to TwT and she ended up using it as her MSN display picture...lol. Here are the other pictures of cute cats I stumbled upon...






Hahaha...hope you all like my cute kitty picture collection...^^
Lets see, my cough is getting better today...last night I coughed so badly I can only sleep at around 430am, after I chucked down some cough mixture. Sigh, I hate coughs. But who likes them anyways? =/ So many times I coughed till I felt like vomiting and I almost did. It hurts my throat too...water only helped a little, but not much. But by knowing things will better after each day is what kept me going and not killing myself. (abit exaggerating here..haha) My voice is slowly recovering too, I can talk something where people don't have to "HUH???" and making me repeat again. =)

Went to have a makan with Joyce, Aaron, Robbie, Fleur, Mariel and Glenn today. Rob is down here in melaka with his family from Penang. And now he is in my house (3.22am now) downstairs sleeping while waiting for the Arsenal vs. Newcastle United match. Btw, Rob is a Guai Lou...hahaha. We are quite close to each other, last time his dad founded our melaka church and they stayed the same "taman" as me and we played together last time. Now he is all grown up and he is going to seminary school to become a pastor. =) I heard he is going to marry soon too! He is like 2 years older than me. Wah, so keng...hahaha. After the makan, we went to Fleur's house to play the boardgame Risk. I conquered South America but I was losing already...luckily decided to stop if not I sure kalah teruk. =P Poor Mariel lost sooo fast...wahahaha.

Currently waiting for the stupid WoW maintenance to finish so I can finally buy my Vengeful Gladiator Ornamented Chestguard. Then after that, I will watch the match with Rob at my TV room and send him back to Aaron's place after the match. Going to sleep rather late today.

Later on 3pm is TwT's first paper. I wish you all the best!!! And don't panic and frust!!! Be calm! I will always pray for you! =)

That's all for this edition of my blog. =P

No comments: